Thursday, May 8, 2008

ENJOY!!!!



Another foreign song...
Chotomateh kudasai
Pls excuse me while i cry
so you wan to say goodbye
Chotomateh go and die
Kaninabu chao cheebye

What’s a lambada
Is it fish or animal or bird
Wag si hokkien nang and lamba da sounds like a dirty word
Here is an example
I want to introduce you to my so sexy gorgeous zha bo
but I tell you arh, if you try to touch her
I kick your lambada and then you know!

While we are on our national language... Why not national songs
Some of them are nice... the ones I write
But some of them are crap! Like this one

He has a vision for tomorrow...
We must believe
He’s PM LEE
He has a dream for Singapore
He will succeed
He’s PM Lee
Anything... he wants he'll get
Or he'll give you 1 tight slap
Because you see.. His father’s you know who
Not Lee Kwan Me
But Lee Kwan….
Count on him Singapore
Count on him Singapore
Count on him to do his best and more
Together him and Minister Mentor
And don’t go to Taiwan anymooooore!

these lyrics typed whilst listening haha..

No comments: