Thursday, March 13, 2008

Class Outing

It is 1.02 am now, 13 of Feb.

Our first overnight 08S74 class outing at Eugene's house.

The turn out wasn't good, around 13 people out of the 26 people in the class.

We watched step up 2 at GV Plaza Sing.

We played mahjong, Pokemon board game and various card games at Eugene's house.

We watched Saw IV halfway and stopped.

Free pizza from Eugene's parents for supper.

Oh, and we camwhored.

They moved the mahjong table upstairs (Eugene's room) and from the noise I can hear, they must be having fun.

Ya, I am alone on the ground floor, blogging.

Can't say why suddenly have the urge to blog, just that I haven't blogged for so long. Ya. And. Oh, I have to contribute something to the class blog as the econs rep. And most importantly, we are going to win the blogging competition.

This entry is supposed to be an account of our very first overnight class outing, Ya, so I hope that people will start posting pics of us having fun and going crazy.

I was rather disappointed that only half of us turned up for this outing. So, what are their reasons?

Rhea, Pearlyn and Leying had meeting today to prepare for their council campaign, must vote for them!
(Rhea came for the movie, and Leying came to play mahjong for 2 hrs)

Celia, Baihui, jinting. Well, people call them a gang. If one don't come, then the rest won't come. Erm. well, I thought they are quite enthusiastic in class, I hope that I will get to see them in the next class outing.

Brenda. Said she is not free for the whole week. Mugging for test I bet. Ya, she is really helpful, helping us with our revision and is always willing to guide us when we are at a lost with the tutorial questions. And most importantly, she is always giving us the directions for the venues of the classes and inform us of the upcoming lessons at least 10 mins before the lessons start to ensure our punctuality. For that, we do love her. But I think it is also important that we should have more class bonding activities to build up our class spirit besides having good grades.

Edwin is in Hong Kong. Valid excuse.

Erm, the rest, I do not know, they all must have some form of reasons one way or another but I do hope that they will be here the next time. Class outing requires the presence of everyone in the class.

Erm, I do admit that overnight outings are sometimes hard for the parents to approve but it is just once in a while, hope that next time we can have other outings which do not require us to stay up all night.

But on the whole, this outing is fun. Well, it is always fun when you are with your friends.

We play together, we laugh together and we make fun of each other. We will definitely miss the times we spent here when we graduate. ya.

(oh, I can hear the Mahjong sound upstairs, the game must have just started. haha)

Sign off...
-bobo

No comments: